SDG Impact Japan, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”) and other related laws and regulations with regard to the handling of personal information by the Company.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use each personal information provided by you for the following purposes.
- Administrative procedures, etc. associated with the management of funds, etc.
- Collection of information necessary for advisory services, communication and response to inquiries, etc.
- Inquiries about the Company and response to interviews, etc.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel, communication, and personnel management after recruitment
- To carry out other transactions with customers in an appropriate and smooth manner
- Sales, provision and management of other business conducted by the Company
3. Security management measures for personal information
The Company shall implement necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information it handles, and shall manage the personal information appropriately. In addition, the Company shall appropriately supervise its employees with respect to the handling of personal information, and in the event that the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall supervise the third party to ensure that the personal information is appropriately managed.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual, except as required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a company with which the Company has a capital relationship or jointly uses personal information (the Company shall bear all responsibility for the handling of personal information when entrusting the handling of personal information or jointly using such information).
5. Outsourcing of business
The Company may provide personal information to subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced or notified to the public. In such cases, the Company will require the subcontractor to handle the personal information provided by the Company in an appropriate manner and will supervise the subcontractor appropriately.
6. Contact for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
If we receive a request or demand from the person in question for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of use of personal information held by us, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law after confirming that the person making the request is the person in question. We will respond appropriately. For more information, please contact the following inquiry desk. Inquiries and consultations regarding the Company’s handling of personal information are also accepted at the contact below.
Entity handling personal information: SDG Impact Japan Inc.