SDG Impact Japan, Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”) will comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” (hereinafter the “Personal Information Protection Law”) and other related laws and regulations with regard to the handling of personal information by the Company, and pay its attention to appropriate treatment of personal information.
2.Purpose of Use
The Company uses personal information provided by you for the following purposes:
- Collection of information and other related purposes necessary to perform and improve ESG advisory services, and communication and response to inquiries.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel and human resource management after hiring.
- Connecting you to our affiliate companies.
- Response to inquiries and requests by media to our Company.
- Any other related purposes such as performance, promotion, provision, and administration of business by the Company.
3.Method of Collecting Personal Information
Our Company collects personal information only on the following occasions:
- You voluntarily enter your personal information in situations such as an event held by us.
- You send an inquiry to our Company about recruitment.
- It is necessary for us to perform ESG advisory services or any other services carried out by us.
Please note that our Company does not collect, use, or provide for a third party special care-required personal information (race, creed (i.e., idea or belief), social status, medical record, criminal record, experience of being a victim of a crime, physical or mental disorder, or matters which require special attention for handling not to stir unjust discrimination, prejudice, or any disadvantage), or other sensitive information (family status, permanent residence, matters related to medical health or sexual life, matters about affiliation to a trade union).
4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company does not provide personal information to any third party without your consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, provided that our Company may use personal information jointly with our affiliate companies including RIMM Japan after implementing security management measures:
- Information to be jointly used: information of our business partners, information collected upon carrying out ESG advisory services, or information collected in events held by us such as participants.
- Scope of joint use: our affiliate companies.
- Purposes of joint use: as set forth in paragraph 2 above.
- Responsible party for joint use: our Company.
5.Security Management Measures
The Company shall implement necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information it handles, and shall manage the personal information appropriately. In addition, the Company shall appropriately supervise its employees with respect to the handling of personal information, and in the event that the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall supervise the third party to ensure that the personal information is appropriately managed.
6.Procedure for Disclosure, Correction, Addition or Deletion, Suspension of Use, Erasure, and Suspension of Provision to a Third Party, etc. (hereinafter “Disclosure, etc.”) of personal information
In case you make a request for Disclosure, etc. of your personal information, the Company takes measures to follow your request promptly in accordance with laws and regulations after verification of your identity. Requests for Disclosure, etc. shall be addressed to the following email address:
Please use the contact form below for any inquiries about administration of personal information.
SDG Impact Japan Inc.
1-12-2 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan